29/08/2013

There's a big mountain in my chest and I don't know how to climb it.

There is so many questions in my head and so many feelings. Everything is getting too big, I can't really control it anymore. I don't have anywhere to go with my thoughts, I have no knowledge of this. I'm confused and I feel like a newborn. My thoughts and feelings are all over the place and I just want to know everything at once. I'm so new at this. And I have no place to go. Not in my mind. No place in Stockholm. I hate being new to things. I hate not knowing. I hate it. I can't go on. I have to be honest with myself. I have to find someone who can tell me all the stuff I need to know. Or someone that can help me find out. Weird part, I only now a few persons who could help me. But it's not like you just ask someone, like that. And even if it was something you just could ask about in a jiffy, I wouldn't dare.

I don't really know why I write this, cause I don't know what to write. Cause I don't have anything to tell. Cause I have no idea where I'm at. It's a heavy thing to carry. It's a heavy thing to feel. Maybe not later on when I've figured it all out. But now...

I'm searching for information everywhere, but it's not what I'm looking for. I have common sense, I don't even know what I want to find. What I need to find out. Maybe I'd just forget about it all and push it away.. Cause that will help.. Not.

And then, there is you...

No comments:

Post a Comment