05/08/2013

Just another love story!

I thought I'd write a love story. Not one of those with happy endings neither one with a bad ending. Just a regular love story. A love story that can tell the world what  love is. A love story that shows how I feel. Feel about you, feel about love.

Before I start I think I have to tell you what love is. Or what it's not. I think it's hard to write it down, but I'll give it a try. Love is when you smile with all your heart when you think of someone. Love is when you don't want this person to fell bad or sad about anything. Love is when you can be yourself with someone. When you can cry in front of a person without feeling like a loser. To love someone is to share laughter, and laugh forever about something without knowing why. Love is when you are longing for someone even if it's just minutes since you saw each other. Love is to be interested in someones feelgood and their opinions. To love is when you just wanna give love. Love is when you just want to share. Share laughter, tears, food, hugs, movies and time together.

Now you know what love is. Maybe it's time to write that love story. Oh wait, they don't know anything about you. Don't really know what to say, or write. There is so much to tell.

You are the air I breath. You are the blood in my veins. You are the ground I walk on. You are the bed I'm sleeping in. You are my heart beats. You are the songs I'm singing, the light I see and the sun on my skin. You are the soothing wind on a warm summers day. You are the pen I write with. You are the scent of a spring rain and the romance in a sunrise on a beach.
You are the reason I live. You are life.

Yes, you read it. You saw it.
I love life.

Life itself is my love story. The story is about all of you, everyone I've ever met. And the love is everything I've ever felt for you.
Some people you only love for a short time of your life and some people you only me in preparation so you are able to love someone else even more and even longer. Some people are the love story in your love story. Some people are always there. Keep loving them even if they disappear. There was a meaning for it to happen. Another story. Another love.

If you find love, cherish it.
If you find love, keep it.
If you find love, love it.



No comments:

Post a Comment