18/08/2013

Spilling out my heart - safe mode.

It would be kind of easy to make everything about you. Write about you, think about you and do nothing else. But since I love a good challenge, I won't. This won't be about you. Which is kind of hard at the moment, cause you are all over my mind.

So, I've had my three weeks of vacation and in twelve hours I will start my first "after vacation-shift". It has been pretty great weeks, but it kind of feels like one or maybe one and a half. But still. I'm looking forward to work again. I do miss it. I love my job, I love our regulars. I love all the small chatting, and I love the fact that I can make all this people smile by doing nothing but being me. (And smiling back to them of course). I think that it's important to love you job. If I started to not love my job, I would quit. If I don't love my job - I don't do it very well. Of course I can I have days when I don't really wanna wake up or wants to do other stuff. But that's not, not loving my job, that's just me having tons of shit to do.

I'm also looking forward to filling up my calendar again. It has been rather empty this last two weeks. Nothing I really like. I get restless to easily. I want to have stuff to do. Good thing this autumn is pretty full already. Just have to put it up in my calender. Don't worry though, I tend to have time for you too. Wait, this was not about you.

Oh, me and Anna will start writing short stories again, or well, we started today by giving each other themes. But you will have to wait until Sunday for the first short story. If I don't have to much time on my hands, then there might be one before that. Or not.

I know. This is not one of my usual blog entries, but there is so much on my mind at the moment. No, not just you. I have my own things too. And I'm not really ready to share it with the world. Which means, that I will keep being some what mysterious and shut up about it. Until I figure it out..


I have this friend of mine, whom I haven't seen for a couple of weeks, and I miss her. She is one of a kind and she really brings out the best in me. And there is only a few of those out there, who can do that. I know that she's probably not reading this, so this won't matter anyway. But, I'm in that mood when I kind of wants to spill my heart out but there is just too much to spill. Which probably means that I should go to bed. Last episode of True Blood will be out in a couple of hours, and I intend to watch it, before work. As a last vacation thing.





No comments:

Post a Comment