22/08/2013

I compare me to a True Blood-vampire...



It's time again. It's time for me to open up my heart. As usual it's in the middle of the night, and I have a few other things that I probably should do. But this is what my heart is telling me to do, so..  And just for the fun of it, my cat is chasing a fly at the moment, and I think he succeeded..  Good to know that that fly won't bother me tonight.. And also, I've got some leftover tattoo ink on my bedsheets..Woops.

Anyway, it's time for me to come out. Again. This time it's a little bit more difficult than before, cause I don't really have any words for it. But I'll do my best trying to explain it for you...

I get energy from hanging out with people I care about. Actually, it's more that I need to hang out with people, or just meet people, to get energy. The best thing I can compare it with is a vampire. Not a mean vampire, but like a True Blood-vampire. Maybe even a Twillight-vampire, but no, I can't write something serious and use Twillight as something I compare myself with. So, it's like one of the nice True Blood-vampires, they need blood for survival, but they only drink from people who wants them too, or synthetic blood like Thru Blood.  The blood is my social life. I need it to survive. The synthetic blood is online social life, like facebook, tumblr or other communities that you can find on the Internet. And like a vampire, I don't always know when to stop. I can't always tell when the person/persons I'm socializing with, got enough.. Which makes me a fucking pain in the ass, because I never leave.. Sometimes, I can feel when I've just passed their limit but I always hope that it's just me and not them.. And the socializing online. It works pretty fine, because then people always can go offline. And I'm not one of those who do write to people just because I notice that they are online, and I'm certainly  not one of those who writes ten times in a row, just because someone doesn't answer. I have common sense. I actually have a pretty good common sense. Most of the times.

I really don't know how else I can explain this.. I've always been told that I'm an extrovert, but I don't think I am. I think I am something more. I'm introvert in so many ways, and the same when it comes to extrovert. Can you be both? Or can I do as I do with everything else, pick the good parts from both of them and make my own definition?. That's what I would prefer. I'm an inextrovert.. 


If you don't really know anything about introvert/extrovert, check out this: 23 signs you're secretly an introvert.. Not the best way to learn, but for a quick way it's okay.














No comments:

Post a Comment