28/05/2013

You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one,

As of always, when I don't have to get up before 4am I tend to stay awake way too late. My head is full of stuff I need to do and my heart is full of all different feelings. Don't really know where to put it all. Can't really concentrate on writing, cause someone has walked right into my brain. I'm really like J.D from Scrubs at the moment. In the middle of something I turn my head slightly up to my right and dream away. Not that my daydreaming is anything close to J.D's. But still, disturbing.

Trying to focus on my writing and I get this perfect sentence, with a perfect ending or a perfect punchline, and seconds later, it's all gone, and it's not coming back..Not that I'm loosing all texts or words. But the perfectness. And here's the punchline. I'm going for perfect. Not just being good. I have to make this perfect.

And my mind drift away again. Writing down something that has nothing, what so ever, to do with what I'm actually writing. Basically, I'm writing four different things at the same time. And neither one of them are perfect.

And all the things that can distract me. Is in fact, distracting me. My cat snoring. The tingling in my foot cause it fell asleep, oh a notification on Facebook, how do I write this in correct English, how do I spell this word, why do I even do this in English, it would be easier in Swedish. The sound from my keyboard when I press the keys. And you!. It's all because of you. There will be no notifications from you. Not on Facebook not even in real life. Not even.. well, never.

And the fact that I'm not sleeping much. I'm tired as hell, but I can't sleep. The only time I'm able too sleep is when I get home after 4am. After 8 hours of work and 5 hours of completely sweaty dancing. But yet of course, then I still don't get loads of sleep, cause there is always something else that I have to wake up too.

Please, don't get me wrong. I love my life. I really do. I love everything I do, otherwise I wouldn't do it. But, there is always a but, if I'm not capable of writing, everything else follows behind.

And I will always have another story that need to be written. And to be read.


No comments:

Post a Comment