23/05/2013

You drive me crazy

And yet again, it's in the middle of the night. I'm still awake even if I just slept 1½ hours last night, and been awake since 3.30am. Yesterday was a day of joy. Finally. And a day of inspiration. You know those people that just makes you feel good. They just smile at you and the whole world turns into a giant discoball. Thats what you do to me.

Regardless, I came home really late yesterday and despite that I managed to write a stand up-script. And Im pretty satisfied with it..  Believe it or not.. I can't believe it so why should you? I guess I shouldn't read it too much,  cause it will end with me being stupid and erasing it all..  Won't do it thou. Cause I did promise. I did promise that I would book it..  I guess I have to fake it til I make it..


If you didn't knew it already, I'm a dreamer.. And the dreamer in me has a bigger ego than I. So, my head fights with itself.  It goes something like this.

Dreamer: Oh I'm gonna blow them away
Me: Really? with this shit?
Dreamer: Yes, yes, yes. This is awesome. They're gonna throw themselves at your feet.
Me: Ha! Only because they can't take it. They are passing out of boredom..
Dreamer: Aah. The world will, NO, it shall obey you.
Me: Fuck off

And it goes on, and on, and on, and on!

So,I have to face the fact. If I don't do this soon - I will go crazy!


Oh I'm loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment