20/05/2013

If you don't know, I'm in love with you.

I have something to tell you. Just like the Lithuania guy during Eurovision Song Contest last weekend. 

You will never know..

But I will write you a story. A story about one adorable person. Amazing, beautiful and breathtaking. I want you to see the beauty she gives.

When she smiles, when she thinks no one is looking, it's like a touch from an angels wing. Like a glimpse of a paradise that only she can promise you. When her eyes catches yours, if only for a second, your heart stops beating and you hold your breath, just to preserve the moment forever.

I'm standing there, watching you. Too shy to catch your eye and dazzle you with my smile. Too shy to even try to show you how I feel. Too shy to tell you.

I'm standing here. Time goes by. Life goes by. Love goes by. You're turning away. I'm waiting. You're laughing. I follow your movement in the corner of my eye.

I'm here. Watching you walk away. Like a queen. Gracefully. Your head is held high. Your steps are firm. You know who you are and no one can tell you differently.

I'm standing there, watching you. She catches my eye and I'm looking away.


But I have to tell you something.
If you don't know, I'm in love with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment