21/06/2013

By the water

The sun was setting down on the other side of the water. The sky went from blue to orange . I saw when it happen. The wind gently touched my sun warm skin. I gazed over the water and all my pain was suddenly gone. In some way I always have felt a connection with oceans and lakes. It always makes me feel like there is nothing that can go wrong. In some way I am just like the water, the water that flows just in front of me. It looks warm, soft and at ease. Under the surface it's colder, movement's you don't see coming and the only light you'll find is the few shine's from the sun that really doesn't reach down to you.

In general people really like you for what you are. They always notice your warm soft and gentle touch. That you keep them alive and floating, and you make them feel awesome when they are feeling blue. At the same time you scare them, they don't know what to expect, don't know what's under the surface. Just because you don't let them. Sometimes you are too much to handle for just one person and also the opposite, you are too small to deal with everything.


But really, I do miss the ocean and I think I really need some time by the water. All by myself.. I need to do something for myself. I need a boat, or just walk by the shore, barefoot. Feel the water wash my sins away. No, I really don't have any sins to wash away. I'm a nice guy.. or not.

No. Time to right something funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment